Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rookie

Hello all! I'm a rookie when it comes to this blogging thing but I enjoy reading some of my other friends blogs so I thought I'd try it out. :)

There are a few other things I'm new at as well.....

1-MOTHERHOOD My boyfriend Garrett and I found out we were pregnant with a baby girl after only a year of dating. I was 21 and he was 20 when she was born on October 1st of 2013. The good Lord just knew what he was doing and although I couldn't see it at the time, Garrett and I were meant to be Presley's mommy and daddy. And she was meant to be our little girl. Everyday we learn something new. It is a constant journey and we love every second of it.

2-BEING A DEDICATED STUDENT There aren't many things in life I would change (firm believer in everything happens for a reason) but my freshman year of college....geez I wish I could go back, slap myself into shape and take my education seriously. Now that I have a child I see now more than ever how important a degree is. I want to be able to give Presley everything she wants. Ultimately, i think that is what every parent wants. During my pregnancy I took one class and passed with an A-praise God! This semester I am only taking two-slowly getting back into the routine of schoolwork. This time around I'm actually attending school, taking notes, going home and studying those notes, then repeating the process all over again. So far so good!

3-ENGAGED LIFE Getting engaged is FUN!!!! Especially when it is to your best friend. Things are always fun with your best friend. Who knew so much work came after the proposal though? After all the planning and stress that has come with the planning I'm tempted to just go to Vegas and tie the knot there. It's all about the love between the two of you. Not the wedding. No not really...planning is stressful but in my opinion it's a fun kind of stressful. If there is such a thing. 

Anyways, i am excited to start blogging and share these exciting times with all of you! Here's my life typed up-welcome to it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment