Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Memories & Milestones

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! 

My sweet little six month old is taking steps. Not on her own. But still. This momma is pretty excited! A week ago I was so concerned with why she wasn't rolling over and now she's ROLLING and TAKING STEPS!!!! This isn't the best photo but there she goes! She was holding onto my moms hands but the steps were all her! 

I mean, as her mom I think every little thing she does is pretty amazing...sneezes, rolls, giggles, grabs, hiccups, even toots sometimes. ;) and for those of you who find that weird-you'll understand when you have babies I promise. But her tee tiny steps today got me a tad emotional. Happy; but emotional. (ever since I had Presley all things make me cry) with every milestone she makes---from her first tiny steps to her walking across the stage at her graduation someday---I will ALWAYS be there. This little blessing of mine is stuck with me for life & I can't wait for the memories ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment